Login to your studio on Wajooba and click on the courses tab on the right hand side of your dashboard view.
Once you find yourself inside the courses tab, look for the "add a course" on the top right corner of your screen.
Once you click on this button, you will find an array of fields to fill up, as follows:
- Give your course an apt name
- Select the color that you wish to associate with your course on the calendar
- Select the type of course that you want to designate this as
Tip: choose online course if you wish to conduct a live session and regular course if you wish to pre-record it and make it available on a later date.
- You can either choose to upload a banner image for your landing page or integrate a Youtube video if you have one associated with this course
- Decide whether you want your course to be free, paid, donation-based or if you want it to be a hosted on a different website
- If it is a paid or donation-based event, you can exercise additional customization on your payment plan. In this case, you can add more than one payment plan and label it with specific names such as basic, premium, etc.
Tip: You can choose either a recurring or one-time payment plan, select between fixed or personalized pricing, choose the number of sessions offered by a membership plan and add more characteristic features to the plan, including the type, additional fees, and level of accessibility associated with the plan - click on the gear icon to access these extra customization features
- Lastly, add a 'meta description' for your landing page. A meta description is the short paragraph that visitors will be able to see when they find your landing page link on the Google search results.
Tip: you have only 310 characters when it comes to summarizing your course in the meta description. Make sure you add proper keywords and integrate creative enticing phrases to increase click-through probability among visitors. Do get in touch with us if you need help with the same.
Once you have completed the initial setup mentioned above, you will be introduced to the designing process behind your landing page in the following window:
Choose a template that goes well with the type of course you are planning to host. You can also choose to complete ignore this step by clicking on "skip detail description" if you already have a custom template ready.
Once you are inside the template editor, you can select the section of the page that you want to edit by double-clicking it. This will open up a palette of options for everything from customizing font style and size to integrating links and symbols.
You can also use the tab on the right and the options contained within it to customize each section beyond the textual aspects. This tab offers a wide variety of options in terms of design as well as overall "feel" of the landing page.
Tip: in order to make your landing page into a high conversion web experience, make sure you integrate videos, experiment with a variety of icons and images for a rich visual aesthetic, and do not hold yourself back when it comes to the possibilities that arise through the use of dividers and Call-to-Action buttons. You can drive consumer interest and make them take specific actions by placing icons, dividers and buttons at strategic places.
Once you are satisfied with your design and content on the landing page, click "next" on the bottom right corner of your screen.
You will then be shown a preview of the web page as it will look to your visitors when they land here. If you are satisfied with your landing page layout, design and the information contained within, click on "submit". If not, click on the "prev" button and make any changes that you want to in the editor.